19 August 1977. The Grange Lions Club donates its sixth Chrysler Galant to Our Lady’s Home in Brisbane. The generosity of the local community means the sisters have been blessed with ‘wheels’ since moving to the city in 1956. Eager to have the sisters’ loving presence in his diocese, Most Rev. James Duhig, Archbishop of Brisbane, donated two cars to the community upon their arrival. By the mid-1960s, these had been replaced with two Holden HR sedans (pictured). This image shows the sisters of Our Lady’s Home at New Farm getting ready for a day’s work on ‘The District’ with the assistance of volunteers. New Farm was the second ministry to be established by Our Lady’s Nurses for the Poor.